The Los Angeles Lakers must insert another defeat in Utah and slip out of the play-in ranks. Demar Derozan Hievt His Chicago Bulls with a 50-point game to an OT victory, while James Hardens leaves questions in Detroit again.
- Detroit Pistons (21-56) - Philadelphia 76ers (46-30) 102: 94 (Boxscore)
- Atlanta Hawks (40-37) - Cleveland Cavaliers (42-35) 131: 107 (Boxscore)
Detroit Pistons (21-56) - Philadelphia 76ers (46-30) 102: 94 (Boxscore)
- The pistons remain a real Favoriteschreck and annoyed this time a home hall the Philadelphia 76ers. Detroit was almost the complete game back, it took up to six minutes before the end before Cade Cunningham with a layup got the first leadership of the hosts that evening.
- It was part of a 23: 4-run in the fourth quarter, which gave the pistons a double-digit upholstery and was no longer released. Cunningham (27, 12/19 FG, 6 assists, 4 steals) and SADDIQ BEY (22, 9/17) were the catalysts for the late run, the Lethargic Sixers had no answer.
- This also applied to Joel Embidge, who made two costly live turnover in Crunchtime, in the end there were 7 ball losses for the MVP candidate. This was always doubled by the pistons and yet posted Embiid 37 points (11/19 FG, 14/16 FT) and 15 rebounds. Both Isaiah Stewart and Kelly Olynyk did not see a country against Philly's Big.
- It lacked the support, while we have to look sharp towards James Harden, which also did Coach Doc Rivers after the game. The ninefold All-Star hit only one of his eight throws after the change and finished the game with only 18 meters (4/15 FG, 2/9 threesome, 8/9 Ft), 9 rebounds and 7 assists. It was another strange juiceful appearance of "The Beard". Tyrese Maxey (13, 5/10) also remained pale. Due to the defeat, the Sixers fall behind Boston in fourth place in the East.
Atlanta Hawks (40-37) - Cleveland Cavaliers (42-35) 131: 107 (Boxscore)
- The Atlanta Hawks have secured the last play-in-place in the east through the victory against Cleveland, which also means that the New York Knicks and Washington Wizards were eliminated as the last team in the East. Against a decimated and tired Cavs team (which still yesterday Dallas underlay) Atlanta had no problems at all and celebrated a classic start-target victory.
- And yet the hosts had to have a deep break, when Trae Young went to the ground in the first half after a Floater against Moses Brown and stayed there for a while. With pain in the bar Young first had to go to the cabin, after the change of the All-Star but again on the field. 15 of his 30 points (9/17 FG, 9 assists), he scored in the third quarter and said goodbye so calmed and early in the work.
- The Hawks met almost 50 percent out of the field Sinked ten more threesome than the opponent (17: 7). Kevin Huertler (23) Networked five of its six attempts, Clint Capela (12, 14 Boards, 3 Blocks) made a good game in the z1. Also Backup Onyeka Okongwu (17, 6/6, 12 rebounds) posted a double double.
- For the CAVs Cedi Osman was 21 points (7/9) the best scorer, Darius Garland (18, 7/21, 8 assists) met from the middle distance almost nothing and the Floater did not want to fall this evening. The bankruptcy of the CAVs is pleased for the Boston Celtics, which now qualifies for the playoffs.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.