Connect cell phone to Xbox One: Only a few steps required
To connect your smartphone to the Xbox One, you need the official Xbox app. These are available for both Android and iOS. Simply enter "Xbox" as a search term in the App Store and install the app.
After a successful app installation, proceed as follows:
- Make sure that the cell phone and Xbox One are in the same network. This is necessary for the first time.
- As soon as the cell phone has found the console in the network in the app, tap "Connect". If you want this to be done automatically in the future, you will also check the check mark on "Connect automatically".
More work is not necessary because the devices are now connected. So you can use the app's features directly, for example:
- Use the cell phone as a remote control
- See your Xbox friends list on your cell phone
- Play games in split screen mode
So the app increases comfort and makes it even easier to access the features of the Xbox One. It is also possible to connect the console to the PC. The degree of networking continues to increase and gives you the greatest possible flexibility when accessing your content.
Post a Comment