In addition to saving humanity from disgusting beasts, one of the main priorities during the missions in The Continent is, of course, to look as much as possible. While Gerald de Rivia is certainly allowed to show off as he pleases, you should have something to say, right? This is a role-playing game, after all, there must be some customization. Fortunately, there are some options, so here we show you how and where to cut your hair in The Witcher 3 if you want to change style.
Cut your hair in The Witcher 3
Perhaps, as expected, changing Gerald's haircut means a visit to the hairdresser. If you want to shave the beard (which grows again over time) or change that hairstyle, there are several of them on the map.
Once you have reached one, you can trim your appearance and customize your Gerald to the content of your heart.
There are many options to choose from. If you want to see them all, you can get a previous view of all here. That way, you can have a style in mind before presenting and cutting your hair.
All haircut locations in The Witcher 3
- Sustain the port of Keyed Told
- Gilmore, Novigrado
- The bits, navigate
- A hairdressing room cut above, Beastlier (blood and wine)
- Tourney Grounds (Blood and Wine)
- Ba sane farm (blood and wine) That is all you need to know about how and where to cut your hair in The Witcher 3. They go looking for that fresh cut to all! Related Posts
- The next generation update of The Witcher 3 lost the opportunity to reorganize Went
- How to get all new assemblies in The Witcher 3 Complete Edition
- The Witcher 3 remains a high water brand for fantasy role-playing (next-generation update impressions)
- The next generation update of The Witcher 3 finally adds an important feature
- The Witcher 3 Open Queue Quest tutorial
Post a Comment